Writing Quote

"Don't write merely to be understood.
Write so that you can't possibly be misunderstood."
-Robert Louis Stevenson

Friday, October 1, 2010

A couple writing challenges

My poor pen has been neglected lately. To get myself back on track, I've signed up for two different writing challenges this month. The first is to write 250 words everyday. If I'm good, that'll give me 7750 words by the end of the month. This challenge can be found at http://5-rings.com/blog/. I'll be updating my progress on that challenge here everyday.

The second challenge is one that I've done a few times. It takes place quarterly and you set your own goal each time, updating your progress on the sponsor's blog: http://tristischallenges.blogspot.com/. I'll probably post updates here as well, since I'll already be blogging my progress on the other challenge. My goal for Trisiti's challenge is to Madman and Architect a new project in preparation for NaNoWriMo next month.

Wish me luck! And wish my family lots of patience with me  this month.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool that we'll be doing the NPI challenge together. A great time to really encourage each other!
    I forgot about Tristi's challenge. I'm happy to hear you are doing it again.
    This will be a great warm up to NaNoWriMo, right?
    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete