Writing Quote

"Don't write merely to be understood.
Write so that you can't possibly be misunderstood."
-Robert Louis Stevenson

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

at the end of a long day

AND at the end of a long chapter. Okay, so the chapter wasn't really that long. But it was a huge pain in the butt. In the end, it did what it needed to do. And with all it's faults, I'm done writing it. And I'm kind of dreading the rewrite. Let's just say the judge is going to have a field day with it.

So I got 296 words today and finished a pretty hellish chapter. Tomorrow I'll get to embark on something more worthwhile, I hope.

Also, I did a little more pre-writing this afternoon. I still have no idea what direction I'll be going in next month. I need to just take a few hours one day and go muse hunting. I'll track her down, trap her in my net and drag her home with me. I've been needing the exercise anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment