Writing Quote

"Don't write merely to be understood.
Write so that you can't possibly be misunderstood."
-Robert Louis Stevenson

Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11 word count

I'm cutting it a little close, I know. But I did get my writing done today. 475 words. Now I'm about where I should be if I hadn't been a slacker yesterday. I had to abandon the chapter I was working on and move on to something I'm a little more excited about. The only thing is, the scene I'm working on now builds off a chapter I wrote a while back that I cannot find now. I'm going crazy!! Where is that chapter? What did I do with it? I really did write it, I swear. Ah, well. I'll have to search for it more later. I can always rewrite it if I have to, right?

Okay then... goodnight and happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment